The Knicks are right where they are supposed to be. Game 1, Pacers. Maybe they are four wins away from LeBron. Enjoy the series you’re watching, not the one you think you’re going to watch a couple of weeks down the road.
Knicks fans aren’t so far removed from a decade that was nearly Biblical in its futility and meanness and mismanagement. Enjoy this moment in Knicks history. Don’t forget how hard it was to get here.
I went to church with my family tonight and the pastor said something that I think every Christian should hear
- Pastor: Now, according to a few passages in the bible, homosexuality is a sin.
- Couple of older males in the audience: Amen!
- Pastor: Now, wait, I'm not finished.
- Pastor: You know what else the bible defines as a sin? Divorce.
- -uncomfortable silence-
- Pastor: There are countless passages that talk about how divorce is wrong, and that there are consequences to getting a divorce, such as the wife should be stoned.
- Pastor: Yet, I witnessed a divorce just this morning. And I gotta tell you, it was heartbreaking, but I definitely didn't attempt to throw rocks at the wife, even though she was the one who filed for divorce.
- Pastor: We choose to overlook the consequences of divorce because time has proven that they're inhumane and cruel.
- Pastor: The bible doesn't say anything about the consequences of a homosexual lifestyle. Yet, we seem to be spearheading a campaign to ruin the lives of people we don't even know.
- -the pastor shifts a few notes around-
- Pastor: The bible states to love thy neighbor. That's it. There are no other rules or restrictions to that passage.
- Pastor: So, we as a church family have to support equality with a smile on our face. THAT is the true Christian way.
IF this EVER HAPPENED I SWEAR TO GOD I’D JUST PASS OUT
I couldn’t see it in theatres. No one wants to deal with a grown woman sobbing for three hours straight.
I shed a tear at avengers for being the most faithful to the source
So theyve decided to go AntMan > Black Panther, i wonder will it’s success help or hender the BP flick.
I just don’t get how the only hero who runs a nation doesn’t merit a film
man you said a mouthful there. A BP movie, done correctly, is like the best of all these marvel phase 1 movies. This dude is the Captain America of his country, lives like and has access to all the tech Tony Stark has, and the backdrop of Wakanda should make Asgardians jealous.
The only reason that I presume they’re bringing in boring ass Ant Man before Black Panther is because Ant Man helped create the Avengers. That is it. And you know America can’t handle strong, intelligent, Black superheroes. It makes them flinch.